Woodrow Wilson


Hello fashion lovers, I'm back! Sorry it takes me this long to make posts for this blog, I try to post at least every 15-16 days, and it will probably be even harder for me since I got a job a few days ago and the work hours are long and exhausting, but at least it's better than nothing, right?
I can't believe it's November already, time flies so fast, it's almost 2016, wow. Anyway, we still got a few sunny days here and why not use them for good, like take pictures for future posts! I really hope this spring-ish weather in fall stays a little longer, I really don't like the cold. I styled the look with a brown pullover, a denim shirt, black pants and a pair of desert boots.





Pullover - Angelo Litrico, C&A
Denim Shirt - H&M
Pants - No brand
Shoes - Bugatti
Glasses - Ray Ban
Bag - Lonsdale

Share:

6 komentari

  1. Great pullover,you look amazing! :)

    I'm following you on Google +

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Oh great look. Brown is not worn enough. I like it
    $200 Gift Card Giveaway on my blog
    http://www.mimosasandme.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Amazing post dear! I invite you to join my Giveaway on the blog:

    theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2015/11/phone-case-giveaway

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. This is an awesome look!
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši