The last breath of Winter


Winter is almost over and it's time to bring back some bright colours! I am not a fan of winter, especially the last few years since the temperatures are really low and there is almost no snow, and what's the poin of winter if you can't take some amazing pictures on snow. Just kidding, but a snowless winter isn't the best winter experience, well I guess for anyone. It was snowing actually a day before these pictures were taken, and as you can see everything is almost gone (it's completely gone now when i'm writing this post). About my outfit, I'm waring my favourite yellow pants, which I bought in New Yorker when I was in the 2nd High Shool year, and I stll love wearing them. I wore this pullower on my previous post, which I also bought in New Yorker (I used to love shopping in New Yorker, and I still do, so that's why many of my outfits have at least one item bought in New Yorker). The shoes also New Yorker. My white Marc O'Polo shirt was a gift, it's really comfortable. Btw I created my facebook related to this blog so make sure to like it and follow my latest posts there! Here's the link (it's still under construction though)




Shirt: Marc O'Polo
Pullover: New Yorker
Pants: New Yorker
Shoes: New Yorker
Jacket: Nickelson
Watch: Hublot

Share:

18 komentari

  1. Cool look dude, very cool!

    xx
    Alix N @ www.acommonobsession.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Outfit je super,odlicno ti stoji! :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Nice pants!

    Have a great start of the week :)
    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Great photos! Love your style!
    Check out what's new on the blog:
    http://www.mlleepaulette.com/index.php?r=site/blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I like the color of the pants.
    Greetings.


    NEW POST IN MY FASHION BLOG!!: http://www.diamondconestilopropio.com/2016/03/paris-fashion-week-autumnwinter-2016.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Loving the look!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Love the sneakers- hopefully spring is on its way soon!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. That's one real cool look. I love it. Happy hump day!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Like the style ;)

    XX

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: KNIT SUIT AND STRIPES

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Super je outfit, svidja mi se se kombinacija plave i zute

    Adela Acanski

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I like very much this outfit my dear, especially your beautiful pants! Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Ajde da nisam jedini vise muski modnj bloger. Svaka cast. Blog je odlican, kombinacije on point.

    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. cool look Dejan!!

    www.FrankoDean.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Cool look, and I like the pop of color on your jeans :)

    MONDAY PROJECTS

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Također nisam neki fan zime tako da se slažem tu s tobom.Odličn kombinacija kao i uvijek,like for pants

    Novo na www.makeartnotlove.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši