Second Guessing



Hello! It's been a while again since my last post, so sorry again for that, I was just uninspired.

Spring is finally here and the warm days are back again, and I couldn't be more happier. A lot has changed since the last time I posted, and I can proudly say good bye to the night shifts since I started working at a new, much better place. I forgot how good it feels sleeping at night, made me appreciate it more.




So it was exam week, so one day after the exam my friend and I decided to check out the National Musem of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and like I said on instagram I was pleasantly surprised. Since I never visited it before I didn't know what to expect and It was amazing! It was the perfect place to take some pictures for todays post. We took these posts in the Botanical Garden in the Museum. There are so many beautiful things to see, I couldn't take pics inside since it's not allowed. I recommend that you visit it when you're in Sarajevo, it's one of the many "must visit" places if you ask me.

Lately I had a hard time with outfits, I am never fully happy with them, there's always something missing or something that I would change but I don't own that piece of clothing yet so I have to improvise, like for this outfit a denim jacket would be a much better choice and since I don't have It, a denim shirt had to do.

But anyway, I think I finally can say that I'm slowly coming back, and I promise that I'll try post more. Thank you.


Denim Shirt - H&M

Plaid Shirt - Calliope

T- Shirt - New Yorker

Shoes - New Yorker

Share:

2 komentari

  1. You look great! I always improvise too :D
    http://www.mimosasandme.com/2016/05/canali-ss-2016-brand-introduction.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Great post, I very like your style, look amazing :)

    new post
    https://www.instagram.com/ilijac/
    http://mensfashionobsession.blogspot.rs/

    OdgovoriIzbriši