Comeback


Hello, and welcome back to Fashionlithic!

Yeah, I know I haven’t been active for quite some time, but I feel it’s finally time to make a comeback, and start over again. So, nothing much happened in the past year, I still work, I'm still a student, basically same old, same old, but it also feels like everything changed, and I can finally juggle everything, without stressing out about things.

It seems It was a perfect day and opportunity to take the pictures for today’s post, because it was cloudy and raining ever since that day. But anyway, for today’s post I’m wearing a grey blazer and trousers, which currently are my favourite pieces in my wardrobe. I styled them with a basic white shirt, brown shoes, belt and a watch and a dark blue bow tie, just to add more colour to the outfit, and I personally love it.


More pictures below: 





Blazer -Zara
Trousers - Zara
Shirt - Jeordie's
Shoes - Pull and Bear
Belt - Cacharel
Watch - Cerruti

Share:

9 komentari

  1. Looking so clean and put together! The bowtie is adorable!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Looking good! Nice style

    Jon

    www.jonthegold.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love this look! Zara always has the best menswear :)
    LA VEINE

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Fantastic suit, I very like your boots, fantastic outfit :)

    new post
    https://www.instagram.com/ilijac/
    http://mensfashionobsession.blogspot.rs/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Love this look!! <3

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši